This is an Online Program designed to cover entire GS (Prelims cum Mains), CSAT and Essay Paper.
- It is not just the classes on Tablet or Laptop but a Comprehensive Coaching Programme.
- The Foundation Program has been designed while keeping in mind the increasing usage of electronic devices like smart phones, tablets and laptops for knowledge absorption.
- We aim to mentor the IAS aspirants on the platform which suits them the most, so that they can make the best out of our course.
- This will be provided in Hard Disk and Pen drive.
- Watch classroom videos.
- Make Class Notes.
- Learn and Revise the class notes.
- Supplement Class Notes with Study Material.
- Attempt Objective Test on that Module.
- Write Subjective answer and sent it to GS MENTORS for evaluation and feedback via email, courier and whatsApp
- Compare your answer with model answer provided by GS MENTORS .
- Know your All India Rank.
- Our programme covers the entire syllabus of PT-cum-Mains.
- Each subject is divided into smaller modules.
- Our video lectures will be encrypted lectures which will run on our player only. For that we will install a software in your system.
- You will be given the facility of watching the video 2 times.
- In any case if you are not able to complete the syllabus in stipulated time we can provide you additional hours but only for few topics.
- Validity of the programme will be 18 months.
- Our course fee for Laptop or Desktop programme is Rs. 40,000 and Tab programme will cost (Rs. 40000+The cost of Window version LapTab) and external device cost will be borne by you.
- 350+ video lectures
- 750+ hours duration
- 2-3 hours of each class
- Study material in hard copy free.
- All India Prelims Cum Mains Test Series.
- Weekly Objective and Subjective Test.
- Current Affairs Objective and Subjective Test.
- Current Affairs Magzine.
- Doubt clearing facility will also be provided.
- Call academic support team to clarify your doubts.
- Ancient History
- Medieval History
- Modern India
- Post Independence
- World History
- Indian Economy
- Environment and Disaster Management
- Indian Polity
- General Science
- Science and Tech
- Social Issue
- Internal Security
- International Relations
- CSAT ( Maths, English and Reasoning)
- Zulfiquar Mohd. ( Ex. Assistant Professor, DU & Author of ‘Indian Economy’)
- Tarique Khan ( Associate Prof. & Author of ‘Modern India’,TMH)
- Dr. K. R. Singh ( Assistant Prof. DU & Author of ‘Indian Polity &constitutional Issues)
- Ayaz Khan ( More than 10 yrs of teaching Experience)
- Sikender Khan (More than 10 yrs of teaching experience)
- Apurva M. (CAT Topper 99.98 percentile)
- A. K. Dubey (More than 15 yrs of teaching experience)
- S. Ranjan (More than 15 yrs of teaching experience)
How to use videos ?